Founded in 2001, Integro Technologies provides machine vision integration services for a wide range of manufacturing processes. Our machine vision systems consist of image analysis software, computers/sensors and optical systems (camera, light and lens) which are used to capture and analyze image data.
Once the image is analyzed:
- The part can be rejected from the production line or marked for removal or additional processing.
- Statistical Process Control data can be stored for reference by Quality Personnel on/offline.
- Trajectory data can be transmitted to a robot for Pick-N-Place operations.
- The Machine Process can be Dynamically Controlled.
- Machine vision technology can be applied to visually inspect almost anything.
- Products or parts can be inspected with Visible, Infrared, and X-Ray Cameras.
Objects can be inspected at speeds of 12,000 discrete parts per minute at extremely high velocities exceeding 1000ft/min (~305m/min). Integro Technologies supports and integrates 2D area and linescan systems and utilizes 3D stereo imaging methods.